lunes, 16 de octubre de 2017

NoName1

Everyday is getting harder not to think about you.
Suddenly I found myself missing your laugh, thinking about how much fun we could have had doing this or seeing that.
There is a ton of things I want to tell you. Good things and bad things that happen to me lately.
I am missing you now more than a month ago.
Im having fun with my new friends you know. They are really helping a lot, they keep me away of the sad thinking we both know I love.
They have kept me sane, kind of happy since I left you.
Still I miss your arms. I miss falling asleep next to you one morning.
And while sleeping, dreaming about a future that will never come.

Who is going to come fix me when I broke again? We both know I'm not strong at all. We both know how I end up crying every night. We both know how scared I am about almost everything and how your arms were my shield for the darkness that tends to sorround me.

How, my dear, I am going o make it now on my own?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja aqui un comentario o lo que se te ocurra :D