miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017

The true innocent/clemency

 Mommy, mommy! I have a bomb in my pocket.


What face would you do, what would your words be? Would you love me less if you knew the truth about what your little girl can be?


Would you hate me and dispise me? Or would you be clement and forgive me for my sins?


But no mommy, please don't look.

I don't want to look either to what I have become.


I have been playing since sometime on the garden, even when you told me not to, and my dress is not clean anymore. I have some bruises, some cuts, some scars. I am sorry mommy but roses seemed so beautiful I couldn't wait, I just couldn't.


Would you still love me mommy, even with my dirty face, my sinful hands and my lost innocence?


Would you be willing to forgive me, not for me, but for the true innocent one?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja aqui un comentario o lo que se te ocurra :D