lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

forgetten

not even a new smile
not a feeling of
the sun shinning for me
not hearing the birds sweet song
not a little spark
to make this feel better

listening to the deafening
sound of music
how it sorrounds the room
where's a lot of people
but not the one i care about it
all of them just coming and going

music came in to my ears
enter into my brain
(keeping me from think)
enter into my heart
(keeping me from feel)
enter into my soul
(keeping me alive)

where can you be, sweet romeo, instead of beside me?
what are you're brown eyes looking at instead of me?
what are you're soft hands doing instead of caressing me?
what are you're sighs going if they never came to me?
why is that you're so afraid of showing love?

maybe it's not love what you're feeling
maybe it's a kind of affection
maybe its just an habit to say
"i love you" holding our hands
maybe it's just that we're to scared
of feeling alone again...

where are we going Romeo?
what are we gonna do?
are we going to pretend
for own sake
that we love each other?
or are we going to
stare at clocks until time
show them the truth?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja aqui un comentario o lo que se te ocurra :D