jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

i miss them - friend(less) life


i miss the way it used to be
the way everyday the sun seemed to shine so bright
the way the birds seemed to sing so sweet
the way everything seemed kind of weird perfect
i miss to laugh
to get angry
to get nervous
to get excited
i miss my friends
who i loved like my brothers and sisters in the life
i miss their smiles every day
i miss being loved and cared
i miss being rescued by their jokes
sometimes i thought they were the ones who need me
but it seems i was the one who needed them
they're fine
they carry on with life
but me
i just feel so lonely sometimes
like my shine has gone
with their friendship
people around me now say
they weren't my friends
that they just used me
for their benefits
that they never really cared for me
as i did for them
my head thinks is true
for what they've showed this far
but how can i said that to my heart
where all the good memories layed?
how can i  convince myself
that all of what i've been holding on to
all of what we shared together and make me happy
all what i feel for them
is false??

i miss them
i miss to feel cared and loved
i miss my brother and sisters in the life
but know they are gone
they keep on with life
with out me
guess i must do the same
even when its hard to think
i guess thats what i have to do too.
anyway.... i miss them.


        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja aqui un comentario o lo que se te ocurra :D